THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD CHURCH
With respect to recent false allegations made against the International Director of the Light of the World Church “La Luz del Mundo”, Apostle of Jesus Christ Naason Joaquin Garcia, the Light of the World declares the following:
- The Apostle of Jesus Christ has always adhered to the law and demonstrated full respect to government institutions and the dignity of all persons.
- The Church categorically rejects each and every allegation made against him.
- We trust in the principles of justice that govern our legal system in the United States and specifically in the State of California.
- Our legal system establishes a presumption of Innocence that is guaranteed to all persons; which establishes that all persons are innocent until proven guilty.
- Because of the Christian principles that the Church proclaims and practices, we strongly reject any act that impairs the dignity and honorability of any person.
By consequence, we trust that these unsubstantiated allegations do not degenerate into religious intolerance and discriminatory acts against the membership of the church.
Los Angeles, California, June 4, 2019
MINISTRY OF PUBLIC RELATIONS